Sunday, October 6, 2013

Introduction


Dearest Readers,




Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog site.

First of all, the reason why I made this blog is that, I was forced to do it in order to pass my Research Writing subject. This is my first time blogging so please be considerate... :)

This blog is all about the Grim Reaper...
                               
I know this topic is some kind of  "spooky", but it really caught my interest so I chose it for my blog.

All my next blogs will be, of course, about the Grim Reaper... such as:
*who is he?
*where does this idea come from? (origin and history)
*what is his job? and;
*many more...

Please feel free to read, comment and suggest. I will surely appreciate your effort to do so.
Thank you and have a good time reading my blog...


Truly yours,
Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment